3 Types of Child’s Arches
One of the most important considerations is child’s arch. There are three types:
- Normal: On landing, the foot rolls naturally and with ease.
- Low: On landing, the foot rolls inward.
- High: On landing, the foot rolls only slightly.
CHILDREN FOOT CLINIC (KLINIK KHUSUS GANGGUAN MASALAH KAKI PADA ANAK)
- Children Grow Up Clinic I, JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Bendungan Hilir Jakarta Pusat 10210 Phone : (021) 5703646 – 44466103
- Children Grow Up Clinic II, Menteng Square Jl Matraman 30 Jakarta Pusat 10430 phone : (021) 44466103 – 97730777
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
WORKING TOGETHER TO STRONGER, SMARTER AND HELTHIER CHILDREN BY EDUCATION, CLINICAL INTERVENTION AND RESEARCH. Advancing of the future pediatric and future parenting to optimalized physical, mental and social health and well being for fetal, newborn, infant, children, adolescents and young adult
|LAYANAN KLINIK KHUSUS “CHILDREN GRoW UP CLINIC”
PROFESIONAL MEDIS “CHILDREN GRoW UP CLINIC”
Clinical – Editor in Chief :
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- curriculum vitae
- For Daily Newsletter join with this Twitter https://twitter.com/WidoJudarwanto
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
Copyright © 2012, CHILDREN GRoW UP CLINIC Information Education Network. All rights reserved